Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi and Welcome!

This blog will follow my DIY projects throughout our wedding. I will also be posting about great Northern California Resources for weddings from invitations to locations. I am going to do my best to keep this updated 2x per week.

Little Background: I am an almost 25 year old bride named Tine (DOB-9/4) and both my groom and I have been born and raised in the SF Bay Area. I went to college on the East Coast and met my fiance while on break from school and back at home. We had 3 years of long distance relationship... which sucked... but we made it through. We are hitting our 6 year anniversary on October 3rd.

Our wedding date is November 6, 2010 at Half Moon Bay Golf Course. In some upcoming posts you will see some color schemes and ideas that we would like incorporated into our wedding. Our wedding colors are going to be Garnet (Florida State Red, as he calls it) and gold/orange... very fall colors.

So keep on watching to see all the DIY projects that I will be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment