Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bridesmaid- Gifts, Events, Night before

GIFTS:
So I decided to stop me from charging on my credit cards, I am going to get gifts throughout the year that will all go into a bag to be given to the bridesmaid at the rehearsal dinner.
So far I have purchased the necklaces from herecomesthebride.
I will be getting them champagne shawls to wear after the ceremony in case they get cold, I will be either getting them from kohls, macys or etsy (ClassyWeddingShop picture below is them).

For shower gifts I will be getting the hostesses gifts from philosophy at Sephora or Nordstroms.



I may be getting different earrings for each girl in garnet, I will be contacting herecomesthebride for those once the girls have the dresses picked out.

Everything will be packaged in a tote and I will have a clutch in each for each girl for the day of to hold makeup and other things. I am hoping to get lucky at Marshalls, Kohls, Target or Etsy on good cute clutches.

EVENTS:

The friday before the wedding we will be getting our nails done at EuroNails in burlingame. They rent out to large parties (6 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, Grandmothers, and friends). I will be paying for my girls nails and taking them out to lunch afterwards.
NIGHT BEFORE:

I will also be getting a cottage suite at the Ritz Carlton the night before the wedding. It will also be our honeymoon suite the night of the wedding. All the girls will be staying with me the night before. We are going old school, board games, movies, wii etc. Just a fun relaxing night before the big day. This also alievates any stress of driving over the hill the day of the wedding and getting ready in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment