Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photographer- Lily Rose Photography

Last Wednesday night I went into panic mode regarding the photographer that I had originally booked. I don't doubt that she can do amazing photos but multiple reviews regarding her being rude at weddings, not seeing proofs in a reasonable amount of time and poor communication, caused me to second guess my choice. The quickest response I ever got from her was cancelling the contract. Don't get me wrong, I understand people are busy but really it takes two minutes to send an email back.

I then went on the hunt for a good photographer and found Lily Rose Photography. Not only did Deborah respond to me within an hour of emailing her and even on thanksgiving. She worked with the price to help offset what we had already paid. Since she is located in Rocklin, I will be paying for her hotel night at HMB Lodge, it was the least I could do for how much she is helping me. She is also willing at no extra cost to meet us in Tahoe for our engagement session. We will be up there for a week for our friends wedding and originally wanted to get married up there. Perfect place for engagement pictures in the summer!
Here is some of her work, all credits are Lily Rose Photography:


No comments:

Post a Comment